Welcome to the Remote Learning Resource Page!
Google Classroom Walkthrough
If you need help finding your way around Google Classroom please see the attached document
Remote Learning Set Up
Grades Kindergarten through 5th grade are using Google Classrooms. Each day your child must log into their account that their teacher created and complete all assignments and homework.
For Pre-K all classwork will be given through class dojo. The app can be found here.....
Mac/Apple (app): https://apps.apple.com/us/app/classdojo/id552602056
For Desktop: https://www.classdojo.com
Walkthrough for Classroom Dojo
Please see the attached document for a walk through for Class Dojo.
Examplars Math: Getting Started
Free Grab and Go Meals in our District
In Need of Wifi?
Please see below, options that may be available to you.
· AlticeUSA is providing free internet service for all students for 60 days. Please call 866-200-9522 to enroll.
· Comcast - Comcast is offering an internet essentials package for free. To sign up for a free internet essentials package for 60 days, applicants can simply visit www.internetessentials.com. There are also two dedicated phone numbers 1-855-846-8376 for English and 1-855-765-6995 for Spanish.
· Spectrum - Beginning March 16, Spectrum is offering free internet for 60 days to households with K-12 or college students who don’t already have a Spectrum subscription. To enroll, call 1-844-488-8395.
· Charter - Charter is offering free internet for 2 months. 1 (877) 906-9121
· AT&T - AT&T COVID-19 response. AT&T will offer open hot-spots, unlimited data to existing customers, and $10/month plans to low-income families.
· Sprint - Sprint is following the FCC agreement, providing unlimited data to existing customers, and, starting Tuesday, 3/17/2020, will allow all handsets to enable hot spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
· T-Mobile - T-Mobile is following the FCC agreement, plus unlimited data to existing customers, and, coming soon, will allow all handsets to enable hot-spots for 60 days at no extra charge.
*Please note there is no affiliation or legal responsibility between the Dept of Education and these companies. Any concerns, please contact the company directly
Updated information on Covid-19 from the DOE
Please click this link for the most updated letters from the DOE. All letters are translated into many different languages.